Manicure Removal Wraps
• Lay out manicure removal wraps.
• Apply acetone to cotton pad and wrap around the nail, leave for 10-15 minutes.
• Remove manicure removal wraps and wipe with alcohol wipes.
• Pour acetone into manicure bowl, just enough to cover your nail.
• Rest nails in acetone for 10-15 minutes.
• Remove nails from manicure bowl and wipe with alcohol wipes.
• Use a cuticle stick to remove any stubborn spots.
• Apply acetone to new cotton pads, carefully wipe each nail to remove remaining residue.
• Apply your preferred cuticle oil or moisturiser to help rejuvenate your skin and nails.